Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ART SLA-2 200-watt 2-channel Power Amplifier (SLA2)
ART's latest power amplifier offering, the SLA-2, stems from the success of the popular 100 watt SLA 1. For all of you "power" hungry audio enthusiests, ART has created the more powerful SLA-2. The SLA-2 is a studio linear power amp that delivers 200 watts of clean, clear power, and will help reproduce your mixes with near pinpoint accuracy inside a single rack space.
- Toroidal Transformer.
- 200 watts per channel @ 8 Ohms.
- 560 watts bridged mono @ 8 Ohms.
- 10 Hz - 40 kHz within +/- .5 dB.
- XLR, Euroblock & 1/4" inputs.
- Includes tamper-proof faceplate.
- SmartFan Silent Cooling System.
- Low Profile 1U Rack Mountable.
- Extemely Low noise, Discrete Linear Design.
- All Steel Chassis.
- Number of Channels:2
- Watts/Side @ 8 ohms:200W RMS
- Watts/Side @ 4 ohms:280W RMS
- Watts Bridged:560W @ 8 ohms
- Cooling System:SmartFan Silent Cooling System
- Inputs:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4", Euroblock
- Outputs:2 x Binding Posts
- Rack Spaces:1U
- Weight:19.8 lbs.