Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ART SPLITCom Pro 2-way Mic Signal Splitter/Combiner with Phase Invert Switch and Direct Out (SPLITComPro)
The ART SPLITCom Pro can be used to split or combine low impedance mic signals, and it's packed into a tough, compact enclosure that's easy to pack into your sound-reinforcement toolbox. Use the SPLITCom Pro's direct-coupled output and isolated transformer output to split a mic signal into two, or use it as a combiner to bring in two mics and pass one signal. It's a great way to conserve mixer inputs! This unit's rugged metal enclosure means it's built to take the rigors of day-in/day-out live use. You get two units in one with the SPLITCom Pro!
- Low distortion with wide frequency response
- Two functions in one box: combines and/or splits
- Phase invert switch for subtractive combining
- Galvanic isolation to block phantom power between channels
- Ground lift switch to reduce noise due to ground loops
Package Weight : 1.0 kg