Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ART Tube MP Studio V3 Single-Channel Tube Microphone/Instrument Preamp
The Tube MP Studio V3 delivers warmth and fatness to any audio source while maintaining an exceptionally low-noise signal path. While its primary function is as a microphone preamp with +48V phantom powervariable gain and phase reverse switchingthe Tube MP is also an exceptionally versatile tube driven direct box for any instrument source.
The Tube MP Studio V3 uses ART proven V3 (Variable Valve Voicing) Technology to instantly contour the tone to any source. V3 presets were created and fine-tuned by some of the industry top studio and live-sound engineers and allow instant access to a multitude of preamp settings designed for guitars (electric and acoustic)keyboardsbass guitarsdrumsvocals and more. Additionallythe Tube MP Studio V3 employs OPL (Output Protection Limiting) technology to protect the next component in your signal path from clipping and overloads.
The Tube MP Studio V3 offers exceptional sound quality and superior performance to that typically found in "on-board" preamps found in today low-cost mixersmulti-track recorders and audio cards making it an ideal tone-shaping tool for any application.
- Provides Superior Preamplification for: MicrophonesInstruments and Line Level Sources
- V3 - Variable Valve Voicing
- OPL - Output Protection Limiting
- Hand Selected 12AX7A Provides 70dB of Gain SmoothWarm and Fat Sound Quality
- Variable Input and Output Gain Controls
- Excellent as a Tube DI
- XLR and 1/4" Inputs and Outputs
- +48 Volts of Phantom Power
- Phase Reversal Switch
- PortableAll Steel Construction