Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio Technica Artist Series ATM250 Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone
A natural with high SPLs, the new ATM250 hypercardioid dynamic is tailored for kick drum, percussion, brass and other highly dynamic instruments. Its rich, warm low-frequency response gives the microphone excellent presence. The microphone is equipped with a rare earth neodymium magnet and a tight hypercardioid polar pattern. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
- 40-15,000 Hz
- Handles very high SPL at close range
- Big, warm low-frequency response with excellent presence
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable, proven performance for professional applications
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Microphone Type:Dynamic
- Polar Pattern:Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response:40Hz-15kHz
- Weight:0.56 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:ATM250