Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio Technica Artist Series ATM650 Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone
The ATM650, a versatile addition to the Artist Series, features a new multi-stage flat grille design for precise positioning close to the sound source. Equipped with a neodymium magnet for high-output performance, the ATM650 has a frequency response tailored for clear sound reproduction of guitar cabinets, snare and percussion. A-T's innovative dual-wall floating construction banishes handling noise.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- 80-17,000 Hz Frequency Response
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Special dual-wall floating construction reduces handling noise and assures consistent performance from mic to mic
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Multi-stage flat grille design is engineered to enable easy placement as close as possible to sound source
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Microphone Type:Dynamic
- Polar Pattern:Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response:80Hz-17kHz
- Output Impedance:300 ohms
- Weight:0.62 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:ATM650