Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio Technica AT4050 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone (Audio-Technica AT-4050 / AT 4050)
Meet the studio condenser that captures every nuance. With three switchable polar patternsthe large-diaphragm Audio-Technica AT4050 exhibits a remarkable combination of qualities: high-SPL capability with transparent and airy uppers/mids complemented by rich low-end qualities. Its dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged for consistentoutstanding performance. A precision-machinednickel-plated brass acoustic element baffle provides rock-solid element stability and exceptional sensitivity.
- Transparent uppers/mids balanced by rich low-end qualities combine with advanced acoustic engineering for extensive performance capabilities and highest quality
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- The 2-micron-thickvapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
- Three switchable polar patterns: omnicardioidfigure-of-eight
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
- Diaphragm Size:0.84" (21.4mm)
- Frequency Response:20Hz-18kHz
- Max SPL:149dB (159dB w/10dB Pad)
- Output Impedance:100 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:77dB
- Self Noise:17dB
- Low Cut Filter:80Hz (-12dB/octave)
- Weight:1.12 lbs.
Package Weight : 1.5 kg