Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Behringer Ultrazone ZMX8210 Rackmount Zone Mixer
The Behringer Ultrazone ZMX8210 zone mixer is specifically designed for situations that call for controlling distributed audio from a single position. The ZMX8210 is a professional solution when you need to distribute audio and announcements and allows you to control the levels from one convenient, rack mounted unit. Whether you're opening a restaurant and want to add music for ambiance, an office that requires paging services along with waiting area music, or a house of worship making sure the word is heard from cry room to vestibule, Behringer's Ultrazone ZMX8210 zone mixer is the answer.
- Ultra-flexible and easy-to-use zone mixer with remote control ports for commercial sound systems and fixed installation applications
- 6 ultra-low noise Mic/Line inputs with Gain control, -20 dB Pad, Level/Clip indicator, +48 V phantom power and bus-assign switches
- 2 selectable high-headroom stereo inputs with mono/stereo switch
- Channel 1 provides variable threshold to enable automatic bus mute for announcements, etc.
- 3 assignable outputs (Left, Right and Aux) with individual Master controls and 5-segment LED meters
- Ultra-musical 4-band master EQ and global microphone low-cut filter for perfect sound adjustment
- Left, Right, Aux and Mute bus links available including Master/Slave switch for connecting multiple units
- Remote master Left/Right level control port for ultimate flexibility
- Select switch for routing microphone bus post remote control
- Integrated channel muting system with Priority select
- All inputs/outputs on Euro-type connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Dimension Packaging Weight : 3.5 kg