Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Electro Harmonix Bass Mono Synth Synthesizer Pedal
The Electro-Harmonix Bass Mono Synth converts your electric bass guitar into a fat-sounding monosynth without instrument modifications, special pickups, or MIDI. There are 11 synth types to choose from, and there’s plenty of room for extra tweakability. And after you dial in a sound you like, you can save it as one of 11 user presets. Beyond that, you get an expression pedal input for real-time parameter manipulation. There’s an endless array of great bass synth sounds lurking within the Bass Mono Synth’s rugged chassis — what will you create?
- Converts your electric bass guitar into a fat-sounding monosynth
- Doesn’t require instrument modifications, special pickups, or MIDI
- 11 great-sounding synthesizers to start from
- Sensitivity knob fine-tunes the pedal’s response to your rig and playing style
- Control knob adjusts a key parameter for each of the 11 synth types
- Dry and Synth knobs for dialing in the perfect wet/dry balance
- Expression pedal input enables real-time control
- Create, save, and recall 11 user presets, one for each of the 11 synth sounds
- Pedal Type:Bass Mono Synth
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (effect out), 1 x 1/4" (dry out)
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4" (expression)
- Effects:11 x Mono Synths
- Bypass Switching:Buffered
- Power Source:9V DC power supply required (included)
- Power Usage:125mA