Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Ernie Ball 2214 Slinky Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings - .012-.062 Mammoth Slinky
Ernie Ball strings have been a top choice for players of all types since the early 1960s, when guitarists came into Ernie Ball's music store, customizing their string gauges to make their axes easier to play. After fruitless attempts to interest major guitar manufacturers in a lighter set of strings, Ernie Ball decided to start making his own. When you open a pack of his strings today, you know you're getting a quality set of strings designed to give you great tone, reliable performance, and long life. You can't go wrong when you string up with Ernie Ball strings!
Ernie Ball's Slinky electric guitar strings are made from nickel-plated steel wire wrapped around a tin-plated hex-shaped steel core wire. The plain strings use a patented winding of bronze wire tightly wrapped around the lock twist of ball end for reduced slippage and breakage, making them slightly bright. They're popular with artists ranging from Keith Richards to John Petrucci.
- Type: Electric, 6-string
- Tin-plated hex steel core
- Nickel-plated steel wrap
- Plain strings use a patented winding of bronze wire tightly wrapped around the lock twist of ball end for reduced slippage and breakage
- Guitar Type:Electric Guitar
- Number of Strings:6
- Gauges:.012, .016, .024w, .034, .048, .062
- Core Material:Tin Plated Steel
- Winding Material:Nickel Plated Steel
- Winding Type:Round