Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Ernie Ball 3215 Skinny Top Heavy Bottom Nickel Wound Electric Strings - 3-Pack (10-52)
Ernie Ball's Skinny Top Heavy Bottom electric guitar strings are made from nickel-plated steel wire wrapped around a tin-plated hex-shaped steel core wire. They offer balanced tone that is a perfect blend of highs, mids, and lows. Guitarists at Music Bliss love Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottom Slinky strings for their tone and durability.
- Nickel-plated steel wrap strings for balanced tone
- Tin-plated hex steel core provides stellar durability
- Three packs of .010, .013, .017, .030, .042, .052 strings
- Guitar Type : Electric Guitar
- Number of Sets : 3
- Number of Strings : 6
- Coated : No
- Gauges : .010, .013, .017 .030, .042, .052
- Core Material : Steel
- Winding Material : Nickel-plated Steel
- Winding Type : Round Wound
Dimension Packaging Weight : 0.5 kg