Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Friedman Runt-50 1x12" 50-watt Tube Combo Amp
Take what's special about the Friedman Runt-20, add a fourth 12AX7 in the preamp section, power it with two mighty EL-34 output tubes, and you've got a guitar amp with the grunt to rock the big stages. Employing custom transformers,a purist signal path, and one Celestion G12M-65 Creamback speaker, the Runt-50 combo serves up the tight bottom end and midrange punch you tend to hear in much higher-wattage amps. Channel one of this versatile beast takes you from shimmery cleans to vintage American grit, while the second channel harkens the Brit-voiced chunk of Friedman's BE-100, deploying everything from classic rock overdrive to tonal Armageddon that'll strip the paint off club walls. Through the Runt-50, your chords are harmonically rich and detailed; your lead lines soar and resonate. And it all cleans up beautifully with a pinky twist of your guitar's volume knob. Friedman's digital cab emulation and series effects loop further enhance the remarkable utility of this amp.
- 50-watt all-tube combo amp
- Smooth and vintage-sounding 12" Celestion G12M-65 Creamback speaker
- Clean channel is clear and punchy with minimal controls
- Dirty channel goes from classic rock to metal
- Durable Baltic birch construction
- Cabinet-emulated XLR output that sounds as good as the best digital emulations
- Features Friedman's famed transparent series effects loop
- Type : Tube
- Number of Channels : 2
- Total Power : 50W
- Speaker Size : 12" Celestion G12-M Creamback
- Preamp Tubes : 4 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes : 2 x EL34
- EQ : 3-band EQ
- Inputs : 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs : 2 x 1/4" (speaker out), 1 x XLR (direct out)
- Effects Loop : Yes
- Footswitch I/O : 1 x 1/4" (channel)
- Footswitch Included : Yes, 1-button footswitch
- Construction Material : Black Tolex
- Power Source : Standard IEC AC cable
- Height : 19.25"
- Width : 22.5"
- Depth : 11.5"
- Weight : 51.5 lbs.
Dimension Packaging Weight : 23.0 kg