Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Furman M-10x E 10A Standard Power Conditioner, 230V (M10x)
The Furman M-10x E is a 10A power conditioner with a total of 11 outlets. The M-10x E offers standard level surge suppression, standard level EMI/RFI filtration, an LED protection OK indicator, and a robust steel chassis.
The Furman M-10x E is a low-cost AC power solution for any rack mount system. Install an M-10x E in to the top slot of your rack, and the ten switched outlets in the rear panel will power up and protect all your equipment up to a 10-amp load.
- Noise Filtration: AC noise filtering to reduce radio frequency and electromagnetic interference (RFI/EMI)
- Surge Protection: Spike & surge protection ensures equipment stays safe and your power stays clean
- 11 Total Outlets: 10 rear panel outlets and 1 front panel convenience outlet
- 10 Amp Rating: 10 amp rating, with circuit breaker
- "Protection OK" Indicator: Front panel indicator LED lets you know that your equipment is being protected
- Maximum Output Current: 10 amps
- Line Cord: 1.5 meter, removable, IEC C-13 female to Schuko male
- Operating Voltage: 230VAC 50Hz
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral
- Energy Dissipation: 305 joules
- Peak Impulse Current: 12,000 amps
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage: 650 Volts
- Noise Attenuation: Transverse mode: Greater than 20dB, 1.5Mhz to 200 Mhz
- Dimensions: 1.75” H x 19” W x 7.5” D
- Weight: 2.3 kg.
- Safety Agency Listing: CE
Dimension Packaging Weight : 3.5 kg