Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Furman P-1400 AR E 6A Prestige Voltage Regulator (P1400)
The 6 Amp P-1400 AR E delivers a stable 230 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities such as sags, brownouts, or overvoltages - all of which can cause sensitive electronic equipment to malfunction or sustain damage. The P-1400 AR E accepts any input voltage from 188V to 270V and transforms it to a constant output of 230V or 240V (switchable), ±10V. Voltages beyond that range may also be converted to usable levels, depending on the range variance.
Additionally, the P-1400 AR E is a full-featured power conditioner that filters and purifies AC power, reducing line noise and ensuring optimum performance.
- Surge Protection : Furman’s exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration : LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection : Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Diagnostic Lights : LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
- True RMS Voltage Regulation : True RMS Voltage Regulation delivers a stable 230/240 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities.
- USB Charger : Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp.
- Voltmeter / Ammeter : Large digital voltmeter / ammeter, with discrete dimmer button, displays line votlage and true RMS current draw.
- Isolated Banks : Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- 6 AMP Rating : 6 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
- 11 Total Outlets : 11 total outlets (10 rear panel outlets and one front panel convenience outlet).
- BNC Lamp Connector : Rear panel BNC connector powers any standard gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination.
- Maximum Current: 6 amps
- Line Cord: Captive AWG, 2.5M black cord with IEC Female to Schuko plug
- BNC Socket w/Switch: 12VAC 500MA maxx (lamp not included)
- Operating Voltage: 170 to 274 VAC
- Over-Voltage Shutdown: 275 VAC Nominal
- Approximate Input Voltage Capture Range: 174 to 264 VAC
- Spike Protection Mode : Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 375 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 10 dB @ 10 kHz, 40 dB @ 100 kHz, 50 dB @ 500 kHz
- Dimensions: 19" W x 12" D x 1.75" H (483mm W x 305mm D x 45mm H)
- Weight: 7 kg.
- Power Consumption: 5 watts
Dimension Packaging Weight : 11.0 kg