Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
JBL VRX915M 15 inch 2-Way Floor Monitor (VRX-915M/VRX 915M)
The JBL VRX915M is a touring-class floor monitor that's both compact and lightweight. It features a 15" neodymium magnet Differential Drive woofer, providing you with high-power capacity, despite the VRX915M's small size. Benefit from switchable bi-amplified or full-range passive operation, along with 50° x 90° nominal coverage. Beyond that, the VRX915M's low stage height keeps it out of your audience's line-of-sight, and its symmetrical design ensures that it works great in both left and right orientations. The VRX915M is constructed of durable Baltic birch plywood, is coated with JBL's rugged DuraFlex finish, and boasts a tough 16-gauge CNC-machined steel grill.
- Touring-class floor monitor that's both compact and lightweight
- 15" neodymium magnet Differential Drive woofer provides you with high-power capacity and light weight
- Switchable bi-amplified or full-range passive operation for maximum flexibility
- Reaches a wide area with 50° x 90° nominal coverage
- Low stage height yields minimal obstruction of your audience's line-of-sight
- Symmetrical design works great in both left and right orientations
- Constructed of durable Baltic birch plywood with rugged DuraFlex coating
- Tough 16-gauge CNC-machined steel grill
- Type:Stage Monitor
- Power Configuration:Full range, Bi-amp
- LF Driver Size:15"
- HF Driver Size:1.5"
- Power Rating:800W Continuous, 1600W Program
- Peak Power Capacity:3200W
- Impedance:8 ohms
- Inputs:2 x SpeakON NL4
- Frequency Range:60Hz-20khz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response:70Hz-20kHz (±3 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL:133 dB @ 1m
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle:50 Degrees
- Enclosure Material:Baltic Birch Plywood
- Mounting Options:Floor Wedge
- Weight:46 lbs.