Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
JBL VRX915S 3200W 15 inch Passive Subwoofer (VRX-915S/VRX 915S)
While intended for smaller venues than the VerTec series, the VRX915S is designed and built to the same high standards and uses the same advanced, concert-proven drivers. The VRX932LA delivers extraordinary power handling, clarity, flexibility and, of course, stunning JBL sound in an attractive, easy to handle and affordable package. The VRX915S is a perfect fit for medium-sized venues that don't want to sacrifice sound quality just because they're not as big as other professional facilities. For compact power, it's the VRX915S.
- System Type: 15" bass reflex subwoofer
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 250 Hz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 40 Hz - 250 Hz
- Recommended Hi-Pass Filter: High-pass: Butterworth 24 dB/oct, 45 Hz
- Low-pass: Linkwitz-Riley 48 dB/oct, 80 - 120 Hz
- Power Rating1: 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W (Continuous / Program / Peak)
- Maximum Peak SPL2: 126 dB SPL
- Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 91 dB SPL
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2265G-1, 15 in Differential Drive woofer
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Active Tunings: Tunings available at www.jblpro.com
- Enclosure: 15 mm - 18 mm, multi ply birch plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: Top mounted M20 threaded socket for optional pole SS4-BK
- Integrated flying hardware for use with array frame VRX-SMAF 8 M10 fittings
- Transport: Integrated steel handle with backing cup
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2)
- Input connection modes: Switchable, +1/-1 or +2/-2
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 19.5 in x 16.5 in x 23.5 in
- Net Weight: 57 lb