Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Music Nomad MN219 GRIP Puller Premium Bridge Pin Puller (MN-219)
Music Nomad's Grip Bridge Pin Puller has made changing your strings even more hassle-free than ever. No longer do you have to force the pins out of your bridge and risk damage to your guitar and its finish. A completely rubber exterior makes the Grip Pin Puller completely safe on your guitar's finish. What's more, operation is super easy — grip ’n pull or grip ’n roll and you'll be ready to restring in no time. With metal-free construction, no moving parts, and one-handed operation, it has already won more than a few hearts at Music Bliss. Pulling bridge pins has annoyed guitarists for generations. Thanks to the Music Nomad Grip Bridge Pin Puller, that's now a thing of the past.
- Rubber exterior and metal-free construction is safe on all guitars
- Ergonomic construction is very comfortable to use
- One-handed operation makes restringing a breeze
- Safe on all bridge pin types
- Saves your bridge pins from unwanted damage
- Not compatible with larger bridge pins found on acoustic bass guitars