Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Music Nomad MN226 GRIP Cutter Premium String Cutter (MN-226)
Whether you're changing strings on an electric or acoustic guitar, bass, banjo, mandolin, or even orchestral strings, the MusicNomad Grip Cutter makes the process a whole lot easier. With a high-quality spring-loaded chrome vanadium steel blade, the Grip Cutter cuts through the thickest and thinnest strings on your instrument easily and safely. The side cutter design allows you to cut strings flush to the tuning machine posts. Ergonomic rubber-lined comfort grips also help to make cutting your strings effortless. Instrument enthusiasts of all stripes here at Music Bliss love the Grip Premium String Cutter.
- Can be used to cut all string types
- Ergonomic TPR non-slip grips for comfort
- Compact 4.5" design fits easily in gig bag or case
- Side cutter design means you can cut flush to tuning posts
- Quality durable chrome vanadium steel
- Spring-loaded for fast precision cutting