Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Music Nomad MN231 Premium Truss Rod Wrench - 1/4 (MN-231)
When it comes time to tweak your guitar's truss rod, use a quality tool like the MusicNomad MN231 Premium Truss Rod Wrench. If your guitar has a truss rod cover, then you'll appreciate the built-in magnetized screwdriver — it makes short work of removing the cover, and you won't lose the screw. The 1/4" wrench is the perfect size for Taylors, Rickenbackers, Guilds, and many other guitars. Made from strong carbon steel and featuring a plastic bumper to protect your headstock, the MusicNomad MN231 Premium Truss Rod Wrench is a smart solution for guitar maintenance.
- Truss rod adjustment tool
- Made for Taylor, Rickenbacker, Guild, and other guitars with 1/4" truss rod nut
- Magnetized screwdriver for removing truss rod cover
- Strong carbon steel construction
- Plastic bumper protects your guitar's headstock