Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Music Nomad MN232 Premium Truss Rod Wrench - 5/16 (MN-232)
When it comes time to tweak your guitar's truss rod, use a quality tool like the MusicNomad MN232 Premium Truss Rod Wrench. If your guitar has a truss rod cover, then you'll appreciate the built-in magnetized screwdriver — it makes short work of removing the cover, and you won't lose the screw. The 5/16" wrench is the perfect size for Gibson, PRS, Gretsch, and many other guitars. Made from strong carbon steel and featuring a plastic bumper to protect your headstock, the MusicNomad MN232 Premium Truss Rod Wrench is a smart solution for guitar maintenance.
- Truss rod adjustment tool
- Made for Gibson, PRS, Gretsch, and other guitars with 5/16" truss rod nut
- Magnetized screwdriver for removing truss rod cover
- Strong carbon steel construction
- Plastic bumper protects your guitar's headstock