Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Forget lugging around a bunch of screwdrivers, nut drivers & wrenches when The Octopus 8 'n 1 Tech Tool can handle the job! Music Nomad's patent pending, innovative design is perfect for tightening or loosening output jacks, strap locks, control pots, tuning machine bushings & screws. It features both a Phillips & flat blade screwdriver with our reversible shaft design and is engineered for the most popular hex wrench sizes: 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 1/2" & 7/16". Remove the screwdriver and use the 1/2" narrow profile hex wrench for tightening sunken pots and Tele cups. Just say no to metal. Our hex wrenches are made with strong ballistic nylon material that can handle any job without the worry of scratching your hardware or finish. Small in size but big in results our 6"/15cm overall length is a must have for every guitar case.
- Five hex wrench sizes: 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 1/2", 7/16"
- Compact 6" design with ergonomic handle
- Great for tightening input/output jacks, control pots, strap locks, tuning machine bushings and screws
- Reversible Phillips & flat blade screwdriver
- Made with strong ballistic nylon material to avoid scratching your hardware or finish.