Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Nektar Impact LX25+ 25 Key Synth Action Keys Keyboard Controller
If you want the power of the Impact LX+ series without the extra keys and faders, the LX25+ is for you. Based on the award-winning Panorama and LX49+/LX61+ before it, the Nektar Impact LX25+ USB MIDI controller uses intelligent mapping to give you hands-on control of your DAW session. Switch between Mixer, Instrument, and Preset modes for a fast workflow. The Impact LX25+'s synth-action keys give you a smooth, precise feel, as do its pitch and mod wheels. In fact, all controls on the LX25+ - including the knobs, 30mm fader, and performance pads - feel great.
- 25-key USB MIDI controller with intelligent mapping for major DAWs
- Comes pre-mapped and configured so you don't have to spend hours assigning MIDI controls
- DAW integration with Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Digital Performer, Garageband, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Reason, SONAR, Studio One, FL Studio, and Reaper (includes Bitwig 8-Track)
- 8 performance pads (assignable Green/Orange/Yellow/Red) can easily be assigned to MIDI notes or messages
- 30mm fader and 8 control pots give you lots of hands-on control
- Full transport controls
- Type:Keyboard and pad MIDI controller
- Number of Keys:25
- Type of Keys:Synth
- Velocity Sensitive:Yes
- Pads:8 (4-color backlit pads)
- Other Controllers:Pitchbend, Mod Wheel, Octave/Shift transpose buttons
- Dedicated Transport Control:Yes, full integration for major DAWs
- Pedal Inputs:1 x 1/4" (assignable)
- MIDI I/O:USB
- USB:1 x Type B
- Software:Bitwig 8-Track (VST plug-in compatible)
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.7 or later, iOS (Apple Camera Connection kit required for iPad)
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 or later
- Weight:4 lbs.