Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Nektar Panorama P1 Control Surface
Take control of Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Reason, Main Stage, and Reaper like never before with the tightly integrated hardware control that's only available from Nektar Panorama controllers. Because Nektar Panorama controllers are pre-mapped for these 5 DAWs, every control feature in your DAW software is accessible via the pads, faders, encoders, and buttons on this slick tabletop control surface. A large, clear TFT display even shows you what parameter you are controlling in real time.
- Dedicated hardware controller for many DAWs
- Speed up and streamline your workflow
- Sophisticated mapping for popular VST plug-ins and Reason's instruments and rack extensions
- QWERTY macros give you 1-key execution of any function you can do from your computer keyboard
- Built-in LCD screen for real time display of controls and functions
- It's also a powerful generic MIDI controller
- Assignable footswitch socket
- Type:Controller for Bitwig Studio, Logic Pro X, Reason, Cubase, and Nuendo
- Faders:9 x 45mm (Standard)
- Number of Knobs:16
- Knob Type:Rotary Encoders
- Number of Soft Keys:11 (F-keys)
- Transport Controls:Yes
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Control I/O:Footswitch input
- Weight:2.8 lbs.