Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Radial Engineering Key-Largo Keyboard Mixer with Balanced DI Outs (Key Largo)
So what's cool about Radial Engineering's Key Largo keyboard mixer? Only everything! Tour tough and super-compact, this mixer gives you dual analog inputs for three keyboards, USB connectivity for your laptop, effects send/receive jacks, two isolated and balanced XLR outs, and effects and sustain footswitches. It can even function as a handy 2 x 2 interface for recording through the USB port.
- Tough and handy with 14-gauge steel chassis and a compact design
- Inputs for multiple keyboards eliminates the need for multiple DI boxes onstage
- Built-in monitor and main up-front level controls save space and allow for a custom mix
- Control all your keyboards' sustain with 1 well-built momentary footswitch
- 2 x 2 USB recording so you can capture ideas quickly
- Type:Keyboard Mixer
- Inputs - Line:6 x 1/4"
- Outputs - Main:2 x XLR (main out), 2 x 1/4" (monitor out)
- Outputs - Other:1 x 1/4" (sustain pedal)
- Send/Return I/O:2 x 1/4" TRS (volume pedal), 2 x 1/4" (send,receive)
- USB:1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- Power Source:15V DC power supply
Dimension Packaging Weight : 2.0 kg