Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Rode NT2000 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone (NT-2000) 10 Years Warranty [Made in Australia]
The RØDE NT2000 microphone is a studio-quality large diaphragm condenser with seamlessly variable polar patterns. Its polar patterns selection, filter and pad are conveniently located on the front of the microphone body for ease of use.
Audiophile quality surface-mount electronics combined with a gold-sputtered dual 1" capsule provide extremely low self-noise (7dBA) and a maximum SPL of 147 dB (up to 157 dB with pad fully engaged) giving an incredible amount of versatility and ensuring exceptional results. The RØDE NT2000 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
IN THE BOX :
- Rode NT2000
- Microphone Shock Mount
- Rugged Microphone Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty, Extendable to 10 Years upon Registration
- Large 1” HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- Continuously variable polar pattern, from Omni to Cardioid to Figure 8 controlled on the mic
- Continuously variable PAD and High-Pass Filter
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength welded and heat treated steel mesh head
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics : JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule : 1.00"
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Address Type : Side
- Frequency Range : 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance : 200Ω
- Maximum SPL : 147dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level : 15.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity : -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) : 7dBA
- Power Options : +24V phantom power | +48V phantom power
- Weight : 831.00g
- Dimensions : 208.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 55.00mmD
- Output : XLR Output