Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Schecter Stiletto Studio-5 - See-Thru Black Satin (MIK)
Schecter's ultra-playable Stiletto Studio 5 bass is also an incredible bargain. This 5-string's neck-through design injects both warmth and snap into your tones. From its beautiful bubinga top and mahogany body wings to its super-fast maple/walnut neck, the Stiletto Studio 5 oozes great tone and quality construction. You'll love the pair of EMG pickups and the active 3-band EQ; this setup lets you conjure practically any kind of bass tone you want - and plenty of it. Top-grade components keep this bass in stable tune. If you're looking for a bass that's perfect for practically any player, then you need this incredible Stiletto Studio 5!
- Body Shape:Stiletto
- Number of Strings:5
- Color:See-Through Black Satin
- Body Material:Mahogany with Bubinga Wings
- Body Finish:Polyester
- Neck Material:Maple/Walnut
- Neck Shape:Thin C
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:24, X-Jumbo
- Scale Length:35"
- Nut Width:1.771"
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Diamond Custom Bridge
- Number of Pickups:2
- Neck Pickup:EMG 40HZ Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:EMG 40HZ Humbucker
- Controls:1 x Volume, 1 x Blend, 3 x Active EQ
- Strings:Ernie Ball, .045-.130