Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Seymour Duncan Sentient High Output Humbucker Pickup - Black Neck
Sometimes it's hard to know whether a piece of gear will really live up to the hype. Fortunately (and Music Bliss guitarists agree), Seymour Duncan and his wife, Cathy, their son, Derek, and all the rest of the Seymour Duncan family are still designing pickups and building them by hand in Santa Barbara, California. With its Alnico 5 bar magnet, nickel silver bottom plate, and 4-conductor lead wire, the Seymour Duncan Sentient high-output humbucking neck pickup features design elements with the flexibility and balance needed for a wide dynamic range. The Sentient works especially well with low tunings, offering the articulation, pristine clean tones, and fluid leads that metal guitarists require.
- Balanced, adaptable tone that slots in just between a Jazz and a '59 neck pickup
- Vacuum wax potted to reduce unwanted squeal and let the tone take center stage
- High-quality Alnico 5 bar magnet, 4-conductor lead wire, and nickel silver bottom plate
- Handbuilt humbucker cancels out interference and reliably produces high-output signal
- Position : Neck
- Type : Humbucker
- Number of Strings : 6
- DC Resistance : 7.8K
- Active/Passive : Passive
- Magnet Material : Alnico V
- Covering : Black, Uncovered
- Number of Conductors : 4 wire plus shield