Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Seymour Duncan TB-6 Duncan Distortion Trembucker Pickup - Black (TB6)
Aggression. Power. Clarity. This is the trifecta of heavy guitar tone. Drop the TB-6 Duncan Distortion Trembucker into your tremolo-equipped axe, and harness it. This high-output humbucker is ideal for every flavor of metal, and other high-aggression genres as well. We're talking tight percussive riffs. Blazing-fast lead work. Ultra-clear pick dynamics. Churn out hard-hitting, crunchy rhythms, or pump out searing leads — it's all at your fingertips. Massive ceramic magnets and hot coil winding yield rich upper midrange harmonics and smooth fluidity when you push them, and are equally capable of bell-like clean tones when you back off the gain. The TB-6 Duncan Distortion Trembucker will add serious weight to whatever you play.
- F-spaced version of the SH-6 Duncan Distortion pickup
- High-output humbucker for metal and other high-aggression genres
- Yields high output while retaining clarity
- Craft tight percussive riffs and blazing-fast leads with ultra-clear pick dynamics
- Massive ceramic magnets and hot coil winding yield rich upper mids and smooth fluidity under high gain
- Back off the gain for bell-like clean tones
- 4-conductor hookup cable to facilitate complex switching setups
- Vacuum wax-potted for squeal-free performance
- Magnet Material:Ceramic
- Number of Conductors:4 wire plus shield
- DC Resistance:17.4K
- Number of Strings:6