Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Takamine GC1CE - (Natural) Nylon-string Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Spruce Top
Stepping up to an acoustic-electric classical guitar? Music Bliss has the perfect instrument! The Takamine GC1 looks great, plays smoothly, and delivers beautiful nylon-string sound, whether you're plugged in or playing acoustically. If you're on a budget, you'll be happy to know that when it comes to quality, the GC1 punches above its price range with a fan-braced select spruce top and mahogany back and sides for balanced, full-bodied tone. This instrument's comfortable mahogany neck and Laurel fingerboard feels just right, while the graceful Venetian cutaway gives you easy access to upper registers.
- Fan-braced select spruce top; mahogany back and sides
- Graceful Venetian cutaway gives you easy access to upper registers
- Comfortable mahogany neck with Laurel fingerboard
- Dovetail neck joint; inlaid mosaic rosette
- Rosewood headcap; classy gloss finish
- Takamine TP-E preamp with built-in tuner
- String Type:Nylon
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Classical
- Body Style:Single Cutaway
- Top Wood:Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Classical Fan
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Laurel
- Number of Frets:19
- Scale Length:25.6"
- Tuning Machines:Chrome Classical with White Pearl Buttons
- Bridge Material:Laurel with Compensated Saddle
- Nut/Saddle Material:Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width:2"
- Electronics:Takamine TP-4T preamp with built-in tuner
- Strings:D'Addario EXP45 Normal Tension, (.028-.044)