Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Takamine GC1CE - (Natural) Nylon-string Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Spruce Top
Stepping up to an acoustic-electric classical guitar? Music Bliss has the perfect instrument! The Takamine GC1 looks great, plays smoothly, and delivers beautiful nylon-string sound, whether you're plugged in or playing acoustically. If you're on a budget, you'll be happy to know that when it comes to quality, the GC1 punches above its price range with a fan-braced select spruce top and mahogany back and sides for balanced, full-bodied tone. This instrument's comfortable mahogany neck and Laurel fingerboard feels just right, while the graceful Venetian cutaway gives you easy access to upper registers.
- Rosewood headcap ; classy gloss finish
- Dovetail neck joint ; inlaid mosaic rosette
- Takamine TP-E preamp with built-in tuner
- Comfortable mahogany neck with Laurel fingerboard
- Fan-braced select spruce top; mahogany back and sides
- Graceful Venetian cutaway gives you easy access to upper registers
- Finish : Gloss
- Nut Width : 2"
- Color : Natural
- String Type : Nylon
- Top Wood : Spruce
- Scale Length : 25.6"
- Number of Frets : 19
- Number of Strings : 6
- Body Shape : Classical
- Neck Wood : Mahogany
- Body Style : Single Cutaway
- Body Bracing : Classical Fan
- Fingerboard Material : Laurel
- Back & Sides Wood : Mahogany
- Left-/Right-handed : Right-handed
- Nut/Saddle Material : Synthetic Bone
- Bridge Material : Laurel with Compensated Saddle
- Strings : D'Addario EXP45 Normal Tension, (.028-.044)
- Electronics : Takamine TP-4T preamp with built-in tuner
- Tuning Machines : Chrome Classical with White Pearl Buttons
Dimension Packaging Weight : 14.0 kg