Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Tama HH905D Iron Cobra Lever Glide Hi-Hat Stand (HH-905D)
The smooth, snappy drive and loaded-for-bear build of TAMA's Iron Cobra bass pedals come to your hi-hat foot in the Lever Glide HH905D. The HH905D perfects the traditional straight-pull hi-hat stand, with zero noise and fluid action to match its failure-proof construction. An Oiles bearing hinge prevents side-to-side motion for a near 1:1 cymbal output from the passion and finesse you put into your footwork. The HH905D's footboard swivels into position to accommodate your other hardware and even adjusts up and down to match your bass pedal/s. You also get a Quick-Set clutch to shave precious time off your setup, a six-way tensioner for a custom playing experience, and a tilting base to permit expressive hi-hat work — all in a patented two-leg design that's perfect for double-bass players.
- Patented two-leg design is great for double-bass players and space-conscious drummers
- Swivel footboard rotates into position
- Quick-Set clutch installs and removes with the touch of a button
- Six-position tensioner invites a custom playing experience
- Tilting base allows for expressive hi-hat work
- Spring-loaded bottom cymbal seat reduces airlock, enhances foot splashing
- Adjustable footboard angle is easy to match to bass pedals
- Durable, low-friction Oiles bearing hinge eliminates side-to-side motion
- Non-loosening rod nests safely inside the upper tube in transit — no more warped rods
- Duo-spike spurs keep your stand from wandering
- Type:Lever glide Hi-hat stand
- Number of Legs:2
Dimension Packaging Weight : 6.0 kg