Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Taylor 214ce Deluxe - Natural w/ Layered Rosewood Back & Sides with Hardcase *Crazy Sales Promotion*
Combine time-tested acoustic design and a natural-sounding pickup system, and you've got the Taylor 214ce Deluxe. Its Grand Auditorium body has the width and depth of a Dreadnought, but its tapered waist and graceful contours make it look like a smaller instrument and impart balance and presence to the big sound, making it a favorite of recording engineers at Music Bliss. With its slender and fast neck, the 214ce Deluxe plays like a Taylor, which is to say, effortlessly. With the 214ce Deluxe, you'll feel well-equipped both on stage and in your studio.
PROMOTIONFree Guitar Hardcase
- 6-string Grand Auditorium body delivers huge, balanced tone
- Solid Sitka spruce top balances tone and enhances projection
- Graceful Venetian cutaway gives you free access to upper frets
- Sapele neck with ebony fingerboard play fast and smooth
- Taylor Expression System 2 electronics deliver a natural amplified sound
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Grand Auditorium
- Body Style:Single Cutaway
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Layered Rosewood
- Body Bracing:X-Brace (Forward Shifted Pattern)
- Neck Wood:Sapele
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Small Diamonds
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Enclosed, Die-Cast Chrome Plated
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Electronics:Expression System 2
- Strings:Elixir NANOWEB Light Gauge (.012-.053)
- Case Included:Hardshell
- Body Length:20"
- Body Width:16"
- Body Depth:4.625"