Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Warm Audio WA-2A Optical Compressor
Warm Audio's WA-2A set its target high: the most iconic tube compressor in history. How does Warm do it? Through economies of scale, mostly. They don't cut corners on components (the WA-2A employs a custom optical photocell and genuine US-made Cinemag transformers), but they do order parts and build in quantity, which helps to keep costs down. Like the original classic unit, the WA-2A gives you a completely discrete signal path and the same arrangement of controls. And yes, it replicates the original's coveted warm sound and forgiving nature. Elevate your studio to the next level with the Warm Audio WA-2A.
- Faithful re-creation of the iconic LA-2A Leveling Amplifier in a 2RU chassis
- Completely discrete, all-tube signal path:
- Historically accurate 4-tube circuit
- US-made Cinemag input and output transformers
- Custom optical photocell
- Number of Channels:1
- Controls:Limit/Compress, Output Gain, Peak Reduction, Gain Reduction
- Frequency Response:15Hz to 20kHz
- Inputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Rack Spaces:2U
- Weight:12 lbs.