Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Yamaha LL-TA TransAcoustic Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Hard Bag - Vintage Tint (LLTA)
The Yamaha TransAcoustic LL-TA 6-string acoustic-electric guitar is a high-quality instrument that delivers an acoustic experience like no other guitar before. Because the onboard reverb and chorus effects don't require any external amplification, you'll enjoy the tones of playing in a rich and lively acoustic space no matter where you are. The LL-TA is constructed from all solid tonewoods, and the spruce top has even been treated with Yamaha's A.R.E. technology for a broken-in tone. The Yamaha TransAcoustic LL-TA will add new inspiration to your playing.
Free Guitar Stand + Tuner + Capo + Strap + Polisher w/Cloth + String + Picks + Pick Holder + Hard Bag Included
- Acoustic-electric guitar with onboard effects
- Reverb and chorus can be used without external amplification
- Easy-to-use 3-knob control layout
- Solid spruce top treated with Yamaha's A.R.E. technology
- Solid rosewood back and sides
- Onboard System70 electronics sound great plugged in
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Yamaha Original Jumbo shape
- Color:Vintage Tint
- Finish:Urethane finish with A.R.E. aging process
- Top Wood:Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Rosewood
- Neck Wood:5-ply Mahogany/Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.56"
- Tuning Machines:Die-cast gold tuners
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Urea/Urea
- Nut Width:1.732"
- Electronics:System 70 TransAcoustic preamp with piezo pickup and interior mounted actuator
- Body Length:20.18"
- Body Width:16.31" lower bout
- Body Depth:4.94" lower, 3.94" upper
Dimension Packaging Weight : 11.5 kg