Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Yamaha LS6M ARE Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Hard Bag - Natural (LS6M-ARE)
Want a smaller-bodied acoustic-electric guitar with exceptional tone and playability? Check out the Yamaha LS6M. Part of Yamaha's legendary L Series, the LS6M uses a hand-selected solid Engelmann spruce top and mahogany back and sides to give you a rich, warm-sounding guitar with full-range response. The 5-ply mahogany/rosewood neck sports not only a smooth-playing rosewood fingerboard, but also a new, slimmer neck shape and an enhanced fingerboard edge. A passive SRT Zero Impact pickup uses six separate elements to detect each string and give you authentic plugged-in tones. The updated Yamaha LS6M delivers killer tone and playability in a premium acoustic-electric guitar.
Free 35-watts Kickback Style Acoustic Guitar Amplifier + Guitar Cable + Polisher w/Cloth + Picks + Pick Holder + Hard Bag Included
- Innovative guitar design gives you an amazing-playing and sounding instrument
- Smaller medium jumbo body size is amazingly comfortable and perfect for fingerpicking
- Hand-selected solid Engelmann spruce top and mahogany back and sides deliver rich tone and projection
- A.R.E. process molecularly ages the wood to match guitars that have been played for years
- 5-ply mahogany/rosewood neck has been redesigned for today's guitar player
- Updated non-scalloped bracing pattern delivers a fuller low end
- Passive SRT Zero Impact pickup uses individual piezo elements for each string
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:LS Small Body
- Finish:Urethane Gloss
- Top Wood:Solid Engelmann Spruce with A.R.E. treatment
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Non-scalloped X-bracing
- Neck Wood:5-ply Mahogany/Rosewood
- Neck Shape:Traditional
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Die-Cast Gold
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Electronics:SRT Zero Impact Pickup
- Body Depth:4.75" lower bout, 3.9" upper bout