Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Yamaha MODX7 76-Key Synthesizer with Sustain Pedal Package (MODX 7/MODX-7)
The MODX7 is the 76-key model in the company's next-generation MODX series of affordable, high-performance synthesizers. Packing powerful technologies ported from Yamaha's flagship Montage series, the MODX range features numerous state-of-the-art upgrades from their MOXF predecessors, including the AWM2 sample and synthesis engine fortified with eight times more waveforms, a powerful new 8-operator FM-X engine modernized for amazingly dynamic sonics and complex sound design, and Motion Control Synthesis for seamless integration and powerful control of both sound engines.
Yamaha ORIGINAL Padded Bag + Double X Keyboard Stand + Sustain Pedal + Keyboard Bench + Headphone + Headphone Adapter + Dust Cover + LED Light + Polisher w/Cloth + MIDI Cable + Book Clip + Original Ac Adapter Included.
- Expressive LC synth-weighted keyboard
- Motion Control Synthesis unifies and controls AWM2 and FM-X sound engines
- 192-note total polyphony: 128-note stereo AWM2 + 64-note FM-X
- Super Knob controls multiple parameters simultaneously for highly expressive sound interaction
- Send 10/receive 4 audio channels plus 16 channels of MIDI via a single USB cable
- Live Sets allow Performance organization without copying, renaming, or changing order
- 4-Part Seamless Sound Switching: change Performances while holding notes without sound or effect cutoff
- Direct Control Assignment assigns controls at the touch of a button
- The A/D input processes external audio sources with your instrument’s DSP
- Motion Sequences drive synthesizer parameters through rhythmic control data you can interact with in real time
- Envelope Follower allows internal or external audio to be used as a synth parameter control source
- AWM2 provides data compression without sacrificing sound quality
- 1GB internal flash memory lets you install your own samples and external libraries for a completely personalized sound set
- FM-X 8-operator FM synthesis delivers amazingly dynamic sonics and complex sound design
- Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) re-creates the sound and behavior of vintage effects and signal processors
- Sidechain automatically controls dynamic behavior of parts separately from one another
- Vocoder effect re-creates classic voice-synth sounds
- Rhythm Pattern for effortless addition of drums or percussion to any Performance
- USB-to-host allows audio/MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
- USB-to-device port allows connection of USB flash drives for loading and storing data
- Advanced Integration with Mac/PC
- Sound Engine Type(s):AWM2, FM-X
- Number of Keys:76
- Other Controllers:Pitchbend, Mod wheel
- Audio Inputs:2 x 1/4" (R, L/mono)
- Audio Outputs:2 x 1/4" (R, L/mono)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- USB:1 x Type B, 1 x Type A
- MIDI I/O:In/Out/USB
- Pedal Inputs:2 x 1/4" (sustain, assignable), 2 x 1/4" (controller)
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:16.5 lbs.