Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Zildjian 20" I Series Crash-Ride Cymbal (ILH20CR)
Zildjian’s I Family of cymbals beckons drummers to explore new Zildjian sizes and designs without breaking the bank. The 20" Zildjian I Crash-Ride gives you high output and expression thanks to its thin-weight B8 bronze construction. Small-bore hammering across the entire face of the cymbal, as well as a fully lathed playing surface, lends the 20" Zildjian I Crash-Ride a defined attack and glassy wash that can really stand out in a mix without overtaking it. A medium-sheen, traditional finish gives this cymbal a look that will be right at home among the rest of your Zildjian collection.
- 20" crash-ride from the I Family of cymbals
- Made from bold, cutting B8 bronze (92% copper, 8% tin)
- Thin weight maximizes expression
- Precise, small-bore round hammering unlocks the musical character within
- Fully lathed surface exhibits a defined attack and a glassy wash
- Eye-catching traditional finish
- Weight:Medium Thin
- Material:B8 Bronze
- Bell Size:Medium