Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Zildjian 14" K Zildjian Hi-Hat Cymbals - Pair (K0823)
This Zildjian 14" K Series hi-hat pair of cymbals lets you tap into the wonderfully expressive K Series sound. Originally developed by Kerope Zildjian in 19th Century Turkey, the deep, dry, and shimmering sound of K Series cymbals has been a mainstay of jazz drumming, finding favor among such legendary drummers as Art Blakey, Elvin Jones, and Tony Williams. Thanks to its medium top/heavy bottom configuration, you can count or your 14" K Series hi-hat pair to deliver a solid "chick" sound and a low-pitch open ring with fast decay. Discover a whole new range of hi-hat sound - get your Zildjian 14" K Series hi-hat pair of cymbals from Music Bliss.
- A great set of hi-hats for jazz and other contemporary musical styles
- Hammered and lathed surface allows sound to ring out with full dynamic expression
- Traditional finish looks stunning and patinas naturally
- Perfect for players of all skill levels
- Made using traditional techniques developed in the 19th century by Kerope Zildjian
- Top Weight:Medium
- Bottom Weight:Medium Heavy
- Material:B20, Cast Bronze
- Bell Size:Small
Package Weight : 2.533 kg