Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Zildjian S390 Performer Cymbal Set 14" Hi-Hat, 16" and 18" Crash, 20" Ride Cymbal Set (S-390)
Step up to real Zildjian bronze with the balanced and budget-friendly Zildjian S series. This full set of cymbals includes hi-hats, two medium thin crashes, and a balanced ride to furnish any core kit - a good option for drummers who are ready to upgrade their budget cymbals in a hurry. Zildjian S cymbals are made from B12 bronze for full body and a balanced tone at an intermediate price, featuring lathed tops and bottoms for openness and extensive machine hammering for even dynamics. Music Bliss percussionists recommend this set to drummers who play a wide range of styles from rock to pop and country.
- Made of Zildjian B12 bronze for a musical sound at an intermediate price
- Includes 14" Mastersound hi-hats, 16" and 18" medium thin crashes, and a 20" medium ride
- Rich and balanced sound supports a wide range of styles
- Good blend and highs and lows - smoky, full, and shimmery
- Excels for rock, pop, country, and funk
- Machine hammering for a bright sound and even dynamics
- Lathed top and bottom for openness and sustain
- Brilliant finish for projection and top-end shimmer