Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Amptweaker TightDrive JR Distortion Effect Pedal
The TightDrive Jr ranges from clean boost to moderately high gain, includes a noise gate and a Tight attack switch.
With ever-shrinking pedalboard real estate, a common request to Amptweaker™ has been for smaller footprint versions of our popular distortion pedals…..introducing the Amptweaker TightDrive Jr™. This pedal shares most of the tone-tweaking features available on the larger TightDrives, and uses the same circuitry, while eliminating effects loops, lit controls, battery switches and boost features that some players don’t need in order to shrink down the size and weight.
- Gain, Tone, Volume controls
- Fat/Normal/Tight switch to adjust the guitar’s attack.
- Noise Gate knob, from subtle gating to hard stops
- Plexi/Normal/Smooth EQ SW
- True Bypass switching
- Runs on 9V to 18V batteries or supplies–9V sounds heavier, more compressed, while 18V is more open and less distorted.
- Thumbscrew removable bottom with holes for tie-wrap or screw-in pedalboard attachment methods
- Current: 13mA with at 9V, 15mA at 18V
- DC Adapter jack, standard 2.1mm X 5.5mm, center ground(-)
- BATTERIES/SUPPLY NOT INCLUDED
- Made in the USA