Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Apogee Element 24 - 10x12 Thunderbolt Audio Interface for Mac
If you record to your Mac with one or two inputs at a time, the Apogee Element 24 is for you. The Element 24 is a 10-in/12-out audio interface that takes the best of cutting-edge Apogee gear and packs it into a streamlined, cost-effective unit. The Element 24 gives you two front-panel mic/line/instrument inputs on combi connectors, two rear-panel balanced XLR outputs, a stereo headphone out, and word clock I/O. Two of Apogee's world-class mic preamps are onboard, with selectable phantom power. For expansion flexibility, optical I/O is also provided with ADAT (8 x 8), SMUX (4 x 4), and S/PDIF (2 x 2) compatibility. Apogee's Element Control software gives you remote control of your hardware on your Mac and wireless control via iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- 10-in/12-out Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac computers
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion for recording
- 2 front-panel mic/line/instrument inputs on combi connectors
- 2 world-class Apogee mic preamps, selectable phantom power
- 4 analog outputs: 2 balanced rear-panel XLR outputs and 1/4" stereo headphone output
- Single-port Thunderbolt connectivity with 1.41ms round-trip latency at 96kHz (with buffer setting 32)
- Optical In — supports ADAT, SMUX, and S/PDIF: ADAT — 8 channels, 44.1kHz-48kHz on 1 TOSlink connector; SMUX — 4 channels, 88.2kHz-96kHz on 2 TOSlink connectors; S/PDIF — 2 channels, up to 192kHz on 1 TOSlink connector
- Optical Out — supports ADAT, SMUX, and S/PDIF: ADAT — 8 channels, 44.1kHz-48kHz on 1 TOSlink connector; SMUX — 4 channels, 88.2kHz-96kHz on 2 TOSlink connectors; S/PDIF — 2 channels, up to 192kHz on 1 TOSlink connector
- Word clock I/O (BNC connectors) for sync with other digital audio gear
- Element Control Software for Mac provides control of hardware parameters, including Input gain, Output level, and low-latency monitoring
- Element Control Mobile App for wireless remote control via iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Compatible with optional Apogee Control hardware remote control
- Multi-unit Thunderbolt support for connection of any 2 Element units to your Mac
- Connect any Element-series interface to your Ensemble Thunderbolt for Ensemble-quality I/O at an incredible price
- Direct monitoring feature in Logic Pro X eliminates recording latency
- Computer Connectivity:Thunderbolt
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:10 x 12
- A/D Resolution:24-bit, up to 192kHz
- Number of Preamps:2
- Phantom Power:2 channels
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Analog Outputs:2 x XLR (main out)
- Digital Inputs:1 x Optical (ADAT, SMUX, S/PDIF)
- Digital Outputs:1 x Optical (ADAT, SMUX, S/PDIF)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- Clock I/O:In/Out
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.10 or later (Element Control Software), iOS compatible (Element Control App)
- Weight:2.5 lbs.
Dimension Packaging Weight : 2.0 kg