Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ART CLEANBoxPro 2-channel Balanced / Unbalanced Converter with XLR, RCA, and 1/8" I/O (CLEANBox Pro)
Here's a real problem solver! The CLEANBoxPro offers two channels of unbalanced-to-balanced level conversion (and vice versa), in just one rugged, portable unit. One one side, the CLEANBoxPro converts two channels of unbalanced input signals into line-level balanced outputs — it has two RCA jack inputs and a stereo mini-phone jack input feeding two XLR male jacks. The other section converts two balanced inputs (XLR) into two consumer-level unbalanced output signals. It couldn't be easier! With this kind of flexibility, the handy CLEANBoxPro deserves a home in every studio and stage toolkit.
- Provides two channels of level conversion
- Does unbalanced to balanced and balanced to unbalanced
- XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs
- RCA phono jacks and stereo 1/8" jacks for unbalanced inputs and outputs
- Unbalanced output level control
- Balanced output level control
- Rugged extruded aluminum case
- Lighted On/Off switch
- Comes with external power supply for operation with AC mains
- Low noise, low distortion circuitry
- Type:DI/Hum Eliminator
- Inputs:2 x XLR, 2 x RCA, 1 x 1/8" stereo
- Outputs:2 x XLR, 2 x RCA, 1 x 1/8" stereo
- Power Source:7.5-12V DC power supply
- Weight:1.1 lbs.
Package Weight : 1.0 kg