Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ART HQ-231 Dual 31-band Graphic Equalizer (HQ231)
The ART HQ-231 Dual 31-Band EQ features ART 's proprietary FDC (Feedback Detection Circuit) found exclusively in ART equalizers. FDC shows you exactly where feedback is occurring - quickly and precisely - making the proper attenuation of offending frequencies fast and easy.
Professional quality features , functionality and a new low-noise design make the HQ-231 an outstanding equalizer. The HQ-231 has Constant-Q filtering with ISO centers, independent variable highpass and lowpass filters, L E D - illuminated detented slide potentiometers, switchable +/- 6db or +/-12db boost/cut ra n g e, independent level a nd bypass controls, and EQ output LED metering.
The HQ-231 is extremely useful for equalization and feedback elimination in a wide variety of situations, including live sound reinforcement, monitor mixes, nightclub and DJ applications, churches , restaurants and many more environments where precision equalization and feedback detection is essential.
- Low Noise - High Performance Circuitry
- Dual 31-Band EQ
- FDC Feedback Detection Circuit
- Constant - Q filtering with ISO Centers
- LED Illuminated Detented Sliders
- Switchable Power Line Voltage
- 2U Rack Spaces
- Independent Variable High-Pass and Low-Pass Filters
- Switchable +/- 6db or +/-12db Boost /Cut Range
- Independent Level and Bypass Controls
- Equalizer Output LED Metering
- Number of Bands:2 x 31-band
- Q Type:Constant
- Boost/Cut Range:±6dB, ±12dB (Switchable)
- Low Cut Filter:Variable
- High Cut Filter:Variable
- Faders Throw:45mm
- Rack Spaces:2U
- Weight:12 lbs.