Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ART P16 Reversible 16-point Patchbay with XLR Female and XLR Male Connectors (P-16)
Convenience, performance, and a nice price! ART's P16 is a handy XLR to XLR patchbay, which makes a great way to manage mic preamps and outboard gear with rear-facing XLR jacks - without digging through your rig. All the connections in the P16 are made with ultra-reliable PCB wiring, so you know this bay won't let you down (and, it will serve you well for years to come). You get 32 XLR connectors (16 female on the front, 16 male on the rear panel) plus reversible rack ears. Make your setup as efficient as possible; start with the P16!
- All connections made via reliable PCB wiring
- 19-inch 1U-high rack mount with rugged, fully shielded black all-steel enclosure
- P16 has 32 XLR connectors (16 female on front, 16 male on rear) and reversible rack ears
- Number of Points:16
- Connector Types - Front:XLR
- Connector Types - Back:XLR
- Function Mode:Normal
- Weight:3.2 lbs.