Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ART Pro Channel II Tube Preamplifier / Compressor / EQ
The ART Pro Channel II is an affordable channel strip that any serious engineer can appreciate! The Pro Channel II gives you the warm tones of a tube preamplifier, the smoothness of an optical compressor, and the flexibility of a console-style equalizer. All together, this combination of powerhouse processing provides you with an amazing degree of control over your sound. Now add two sets of insert insert points for your outboard gear, and an instrument input for your guitar or bass, and you're in business! Get your ART Pro Channel II from Music Bliss today!
- This highly versatile channel strip lets you get excellent sound out of a wide range of sources
- One of the most affordable complete channel strips available
- Tube microphone preamplifier gives you transparent sound with the perfect touch of warmth
- Variable impedance input lets you get the most out of any microphone
- hi-Z instrument input bypasses the mic pre, letting you process guitar and bass directly, without extra coloration
- Onboard opto compressor provides ultra-smooth dynamics processing
- A full set of compression controls lets you shape transients and take hold of your dynamics
- Console-style equalizer lets you tweak your tone to perfection
- Pre-compressor and pre-equalizer insert points make integrating your outboard gear easy
- Analog VU meter and LED level displays let you keep an eye on your volume and gain reduction
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs let you connect the Pro Channel II to virtually any interface, mixer, or amplifier
- Preamp Type:Tube
- Number of Channels:1
- Phantom Power:Yes
- Analog Inputs:1 x XLR (Mic), 1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" TS
- Other I/O:2 x Insert In and Out via 1/4" jacks
- Frequency Response:12Hz-100kHz
- Rack Spaces:2U
- Weight:11 lbs.