Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ART Pro MPA II 2-channel Tube Microphone Preamplifier with 48V Phantom Power and VU Metering
ART's Pro MPA-II is a value-packed 2-channel tube microphone preamplifier. It's loaded with the right complement of professional features to deliver a serious sonic upgrade for any project studio or mobile recording studio. For flexible flavor, the ART Pro MPA-II features variable input impedance, so you can dial in a range of tube tones to suit your microphones. What's more, dual-mono and stereo support, and a mid/side miking switch give you the flexibility you need to tackle a wide range of projects and recording setups with the ART Pro MPA-II.
- Variable Input Impedance For Flexible Microphone Voicing (150 Ohms To 2400 Ohms)
- Selectable Plate Voltage
- Large VU Meters
- Backlit Function Switches
- Discrete Class-A Input Microphone Preamplifier
- Low Noise at Lower Gain Settings
- Extremely Low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Wide Frequency Response
- Additional Front-mounted Instrument Input Jack
- Supports Mid/Side Miking Technique
- Operates at +4dbm/-10dbv Output
- Selectable Stereo/Dual Operation of Output Controls
- Automatic Instrument Input Selection
- Preamp Type:Tube
- Number of Channels:2
- Phantom Power:Yes
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
- Frequency Response:15Hz-48kHz
- Rack Spaces:2U
- Weight:10.5 lbs.
Package Weight : 6.5 kg