Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ART SyncGen Digital Sync Generator with Word Clock and S/PDIF Connections
The ART SyncGen sync generator provides an easy-to-use, affordable tool that will improve the sound of your digital recording gear. Word clock and coaxial S/PDIF connections allow the SyncGen to work with a wide variety of digital gear, and it can double as a system tester by showing you the status of your BNC word clock cables and connections. Green and red indicators show correct impedance, overly high impedance, and shorts. Digital recording requires top-notch performance from your equipment. If you want to get the most out of your gear, use the reliable, affordable SyncGen.
- Stable and accurate time-base reference
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176, and 192 sample rates
- Four high-current 5-volt BNC word clock outputs
- Two S/PDIF outputs on coaxial RCA connectors
- LED indicators monitor termination and operating status of BNC outputs
- Large, easy-to-read digital sample rate readout
- Easy sample rate selection with memory recall after power down cycle
- Set of 75-ohm BNC terminators And BNC "T" adapters included
- Easy-to-read user/application manual included