Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ART USB Dual Pre USB Preamp/Interface with 2 x XLR/TRS Inputs, 2 x TRS Outputs (USBDualPrePS)
The ART USB Dual Pre interface/preamp makes it easy and affordable to plug your mic or audio source into your computer. The USB Dual Pre packs a fully-featured dual preamp and a USB interface into a very compact, tough housing. This unit can use your computer for bus power, or you can use a 9-volt battery or an external 12-volt power supply (sold separately). It features two combination XLR/1/4" TRS inputs, phantom power for up to two mics at a time, a mini headphone jack, and two balanced 1/4" outputs (these can be used to go to your speakers or as preamp outputs). Independent channel gain, monitoring, and mix controls are also included on the USB Dual Pre.
- USB connectivity to desktop and laptop computers
- Low-noise, fully balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS combo inputs
- Up to 48dB of clean gain n built-in low-noise phantom power supply
- Latency-free monitoring, mix, and level controls
- Independent channel gain controls
- 1/4" TRS monitor outputs and 1/8" headphone output
- Includes Audacity recording and production software
- Flexible 3-way power from USB, external 12-volt power supply (sold seperately), or 9-volt battery
- Computer Connectivity:USB 1.1
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 2
- Number of Preamps:2
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:16-bit/44.1kHz
- Analog Inputs:2 x Combo (Mic/Line)
- Analog Outputs:2 x TRS, 1 x 1/8" (Headphones)
- Bus Powered:Yes
- Weight:1.3 lbs.
Package Weight : 1.5 kg