Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audient ASP800 8-channel Microphone Preamplifier
Want to drastically improve the sonic quality of your recordings? We've got a recommendation for you: the Audient ASP800. An ideal addition to your audio interface, the ASP800 mic preamp/ADC gives you eight channels fitted with Audient's acclaimed console-grade mic preamps. The ASP800 features world-class Burr-Brown converter technology, two JFET DIs, and two Retro channels with Audient's proprietary, cutting-edge tone control circuitry. Just plug in your mics, guitars, keyboards, and drum machines and you're ready to rock. Elevate your studio sonics with the Audient ASP800.
- Eight world-Class Audient Console mic preamps
- Two Retro Channels with Dual Stage COLOUR Saturation Controls - HMX & IRON
- Two Discrete JFET instrument inputs
- Pristine 118-dB Burr-Brown A-D converters
- Balanced analog line outputs
- Word clock input
- iD ScrollControl mode
- All-metal enclosure
- Preamp Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:8
- Phantom Power:Yes
- Analog Inputs:8 x XLR/TRS Combo, 2 x 1/4" (DI)
- Analog Outputs:1 x DB-25
- Digital Outputs:1 x ADAT
- Rack Spaces:1U
- Weight:9.92 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:ASP800