Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio Technica Artist Series ATM610a Hypercardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone
The ATM610 dynamic vocal mic is equipped with a rare earth neodymium magnet, a tight hypercardioid polar pattern and multi-stage grille design, and is tuned for clear, detailed, extended-range reproduction of lead and backup vocals, the premier Artist Series The microphone features an innovative dual-wall floating construction; the back-cavity assembly "floats" inside the handle shell, providing outstanding isolation from handling noise.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- 40-16,000 Hz Frequency Response
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Special dual-wall floating construction reduces handling noise and assures consistent performance from mic to mic
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Microphone Type:Dynamic
- Polar Pattern:Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response:40Hz-16kHz
- Output Impedance:300 ohms
- Weight:0.62 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:ATM610A