Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Audio-Technica Artist Series ATM710 Handheld Condenser Microphone
The new Artist Series vocal condenser microphone is tailored for exacting detail and high-fidelity vocal reproduction. With a condenser design for studio-quality performance, the ATM710 delivers remarkable clarity. The microphone is equipped with an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off position that reduces the microphone's sensitivity to popping in close vocal use. The ATM710 is also equipped with a switchable 10 dB pad that lowers the microphone's sensitivity, providing higher SPL capability. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- Excels in venues with controlled stage volume or in-ear monitoring
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- 40-20,000 Hz Frequency Response
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Condenser design for studio-quality performance
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Response:40Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:148dB
- Output Impedance:200 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio:73dB
- Low Cut Filter:80Hz (-12dB/octave)
- Weight:0.6 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:ATM710