Instant Savings: RM82.00 ( 0% GST)
Availability: In Stock! Ready To Ship.
Delivery by Courier Service
Peninsular Malaysia (ASK)
Audio-Technica AT2031 Cardioid Condenser Microphone (AT 2031)
The AT2031 is the ideal microphone for stringed instruments in critical studio and live applications. Its permanently polarized element offers extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high frequency range for a more detailed sound. Its low self-noise and high SPL handling capability offer a wide dynamic rangeperfectly suited for the most demanding applications. For professional recording studiosit is a perfect auxiliary microphone for a drum kit or to record in proximity to orchestral ensembles. For live recordingits rugged construction and low prices will make it a perfect companion for capturing percussionacoustic guitarhi-hatoverheads and piano.
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise perfectly suited for digital recording equipment
- Ideal for stringed instruments such as violincelloacoustic guitarharp and piano both in the studio and on stage.
- Smoothextended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region
- Outstanding performance and rugged construction
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range
- Switchable 150 Hz 6dB/oct hi-pass filter
- Sturdy steel constructionequally at home in a home studiorehearsal studio or on stage
- Discreet in size (134mm) yet surprisingly versatile
||Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
||20 - 2000 Hz
|Open Circuit Sensitivity
||-34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa*
|Maximum Input Sound Level
||141 dB SPL1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
||17 dB SPL
|Low Frequency Roll Off
||150 Hz6 dB/octave
||124 dB1 kHz at max SPL
||77 dB1 khz at 1 Pa*
|Phantom Power Requirements
||48V DC2mA typical
||143.0 mm long21.0 mm maximum body
||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
||AT8405a stand clamp; windscreen; soft protective pouch